The Wǔlín Buddhist Seminary (Wǔlín fóxué yuàn 武林佛學院) was a short-lived Buddhist seminary located in Hángzhōu 杭州
A Buddhist Seminary 佛學院 established by Yǎnpéi 演培 and Miàoqīn 妙欽 under the direction of Tàixū 太虛 in 1946. The first class numbered more than 30 students. After one semester, Huìjué 會覺 came to act as principal, and Jùzàn 巨贊 as vice-principal.
The Seminary shut down in 1948 because of the civil war.
Section Editor: Erik Hammerstrom