First adopted February 13, 2011.
1) The Database of Modern Chinese Buddhism (hereafter, DMCB) is a collaborative project of scholarship that relies on mutual respect between participants.
2) The editors and administrators of the DMCB will never use any personal information, including email addresses, associated with user accounts for any purpose, other than to contact users in the case of trouble with their account.
3) Information on user pages is publicly visible, so do not include any information that you are not comfortable having published to everyone.
4) Material on the talk and discussion pages should be considered "off the record" and thus should not be cited elsewhere.
5) Material that is potentially sensitive and/or private should not be added to articles, especially biographical articles. If in doubt, raise the issue with an editor.